Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving and Realizations

I'm realizing that I am only human.  I live day to day trying to catch a breath because I have so many things on my plate. 

Joey and I took a break from the business.  I also took a break from this blog.  We had to step back to realize what was most important.  Together, we realized that we were important to each other.  The design business... as nice as it was... got in the way of our relationship and prevented us from growing together.

Creative Pear Paperie isn't going anywhere.  We are still here.  However, we are taking it slowly and working on other aspects first before we take huge leaps.  Working full time as a teacher and business owner is a lot of work.  If you are doing both and managing well... I need to see exactly what you do! I am no superwoman.  I am me.  I am thankful for Joey, my family, friends, and you for being there.

So this Thanksgiving (and as 2012 ends), there are things I'd like to do.  I'd like to get my life in order.  First priority - clean the ENTIRE house *gasp*.  It ain't gonna happen over night...   I have a positive attitude towards it, however.  So, as daunting as it may seem... I'm looking at it from a positive angle.  My only concerns are holding on to physical memories...  Letting go of things that are preventing me from moving forwards.

Watch me on this transformation.  I think this is the first step to a better me.

It's always too cute, too pretty... even when it's messy! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment