Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Biggest Project for 2015

I've been trying really hard for the last 2 years to "get my health back".  I have dealt with issues associated with PCOS and have shared my story on Facebook regarding my success using Youngevity's 90 for Life Nutritional Supplements.

This blog has been silent for the last couple months because I have been working on a project called
"Project BabyCakes".  Today, I'm here to share with you the results of this project....






Here is my Facebook Excerpt:
I've been pretty silent about this because truthfully I'm just physically tired...all the time...and to construct my thoughts requires effort haha...
I wanted to give Youngevity credit for why I'm pregnant today. A little over year ago... I found out I had "issues" that required fertility treatments to have a "mini me". That was kinda hard to hear because it was one of my goals in life... I mean I became a teacher because I love working with children but to be told that it may be impossible to have my own was hard to swallow. Given that I work for a Catholic school...some types of fertility treatments can mean losing my job (against church practices)....plus my insurance most likely won't cover it and financially not smart to fund it on my own. I turned to Youngevity because I had nothing to lose... And truth be told, I really was skeptical.
After a year on the products, a healthier diet (not perfect)... And within 6 months of being married...I'm here with a growing miracle inside me. I thought it would take a lot longer and require more patience but no...it's here.
When I found out I was pregnant I decided to give Youngevity a break to make sure it was "safe". After a 2 month break, I got sick 2 times instantly (remember I work with tiny kids who haven't mastered covering their mouth and blowing into a Kleenex)... I'm exposed to their adorable germy bodies that love to give me hugs all day... I've been coughing, sniffing, sneezing...And days when I've felt like a truck ran over me (part of that I give credit to being pregnant)...
Today, my OB gave me the green light to continue to take my Youngevity products...in fact he said "wow this is good stuff, where do you get it?" I left feeling happy as I felt lost without taking my products... I can't wait to get back on it and gain my energy and health back.
I like my MD... I wish I can keep him forever!


Today I am currently 21 weeks.  I survived the first trimester without much trouble - except extreme tiredness. They weren't joking when they say you'll feel really tired!  So far my second trimester is treating me well.  I am back to myself which is great during my summer vacation.  

We have been working diligently on the baby's room.  With lots of help from friends, the room is slowly making progress.  I will share photos with you soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment