Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Year 1: Woah!

J+L Anniversary Dinner @ Orange Hill Restaurant
The view was AMAZING!
8.3.15


A year ago, I married the best guy in the world.  He was my perfect one.  I know we are both full of flaws, but somehow when we are together, those flaws don't show.  I am so happy to have married my true best friend.

Our Year 1 was quite eventful.  I started my new job at a new school and a new grade.  That alone was a challenge.  However, with his support and the support of those I work with, my first year was a success.  We were also surprised with a little miracle.  Who would have thought during our first year of marriage, we would have been blessed with a little baby.  Not too long ago, we found out we were having a little girl.  We haven't solidified her name, but we have narrowed it down.  She will be perfect in our eyes.

As we start our Year 2, with a baby along the way, I know we will have some challenges to face ahead.  With those challenges, I know will make us only stronger.

Truly Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment