Monday, February 24, 2014

A Different Direction / Teachers Pay Teachers Freebie: Reading Comprehension

I decided to take this blog and move it forward to what my life, in general, is about.  In a nutshell, I am an elementary teacher, a crafter, a stationery/design business owner, and a trying-to-cook-gluten-free girl.  I am also in the process of planning my own wedding on a fairly tight budget.  In addition, I have been dealing with health issues that fortunately is working with me rather than against me.  I'll get into that on another time.   This blog will be my dumping ground of ME... ALL ME.

With that said, the teacher side of me decided to create a free worksheet that will be helpful in the primary grades.  As a third grade teacher, I differentiate instruction by developing worksheets that help all learners while teaching the same concept.  I do have a few students in my class where writing a summary of a story can be difficult.  It allows students to illustrate what they remembered in the story and develop a sentence based on that.  Here is a helpful worksheet to help those students.  

(c) JoeyLeslieCreative via TPT

The worksheet can be downloaded on TeachersPayTeachers.com.  




No comments:

Post a Comment