Friday, March 14, 2014

*Freebie* Super Readers Notes

(c) JoeyLeslieCreative via TPT


As teachers, we know that students love constant positive reinforcement.  A little notepad I  use in my classroom is the Super Reader Notepad.  I print out a couple of these and have them handy at my desk.  When students are discouraged or having a difficult time with reading, I slip them a note to tell them how wonderful they are at reading and identify their strength.  A little note changes their outlook.  This also can help boost an already strong reader to continue to work hard.  Positive reinforcement is the best way to help students grow with pride.

Download these notes for free from Teachers Pay Teachers.
Be sure to check out my store at: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/JLCreative

No comments:

Post a Comment