Sunday, November 23, 2014

Finally being the me I wish to be

It's November!  Where did time go?  2014 was one busy year for me.  I had my wedding to plan for which was crazy enough in itself.  As much as I loved some parts of the wedding planning process,  I loved the "craftivity" that I was able to be hands on 100% of the time (minus the day of) of the entire wedding process.  I miss the crafting and the personalization of it all, but I am ready to move forward as a married someone.

So here's the run down... While in the midst of planning a wedding, I was ready to escape my teaching job.  I was burnt out and ready to do something else.  A part of me wasn't sure if it was teaching or if it was the environment that was burning me out.  Fortunately, I was hired by another school and was given the opportunity to teach 4-year-old kids and I am LOVING it!  I am able to use my creativity in my classroom once again.  With that said, I am starting to build my TeachersPayTeachers store with more items that are appropriate for preschool and kindergarten. Please check out my TeachersPayTeachers store with my new products.

In addition to that, the hubster has been working 24/7 trying to get our letterpress business up and running once again.  We took a break from creating products during he last portion of 2013 and most of 2014... but here we are, ready to tackle 2015 head on!  Visit CreativePearPaperie on Facebook and our blog for more information.

I'm getting back on track, I am finally being the me I wish to be.

I can't wait to share more thoughts and experiences with you in the blog-world.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment